The Utah Tech University Physical Therapist Assistant Program participates in the Physical Therapist Assistant Centralized Application Service (PTACAS) offered by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
Applicants applying to the Utah Tech University PTA program for the 2023-2024 academic year will apply using the PTACAS online application. The Utah Tech University PTACAS application will open February 1, 2023. The application deadline will be May 1, 2023.
*If you open the PTACAS application before the application open date, search for future programs and you’ll see Utah Tech University appear. Clicking on the Utah Tech University name, you’ll see the homepage with PTA program application instructions.
- To be considered for admission to the Physical Therapist Assistant program, an applicant must:
- Be accepted as a Utah Tech University student. If you are not already a Utah Tech University student, everything one needs to know about applying to UT can be found on the Admissions website.
- Complete the PTACAS application.
- The UT PTA program’s application scoring rubric can be found here.
- The start date of the program is the first day of the UT fall semester each year.