Program Student Learning Outcomes
Student learning outcomes are statements that specify what faculty want students to learn or be able to do as a result of successfully completing the Medical Radiography program. Student learning outcomes are clear, concise statements that describe how students can demonstrate their mastery of program skills.
Upon completion of the Medical Radiography program, students will be able to:
- Produce quality diagnostic images for routine radiographic exams.
- Practice radiation protection.
- Modify standard procedures.
- Critique radiographic images.
- Practice patient confidentiality.
- Perform procedures with compassion to all.
- Demonstrate effective oral communication.
- Demonstrate written communication skills.