The 2024-2025 application for admission will be opening May 2024 with a deadline of June 14th. The application packet from 2023-2024 is available here for your reference.
For more information on the Paramedic program contact Kat Preiss, Academic Advisor or Malinda Whipple, Program Director (please see contact information below).
- To be considered for admission to the Paramedic program, an applicant must first be accepted as a Utah Tech University student. Everything one needs to know about applying to UT can be found on the Admissions website.
- Certification as a State of Utah EMT or AEMT is required prior to the start date of the Paramedic program.
- For more information on Utah certification/reciprocity click here.
- This certification must remain valid for the course of the program.
- Applicants will be admitted into the program without discrimination as to age, sex, creed, ethnic origin or marital status and must be able to demonstrate physical abilities sufficient to pass each course.
- Due to the unique structure and accreditation of each Paramedic program, the Paramedic program at Utah Tech University does not accept transfer students from other Paramedic programs.