The application for admission for the 2024-2025 academic year is now open. The deadline is March 31, 2024. The application is available here.
SUBMIT COMPLETED APPLICATION AND ALL ABOVE REQUIREMENTS TO:
- Mail Applications to:
Utah Tech Medical Laboratory Science Program
Attn: Katie Reeves
225 S University Ave. St. George, UT 84770
- OR Application may be hand-delivered to:
Katie Reeves on the second floor of the Taylor Building, Room 258
OR Gayle Husselbee on the second floor of the Taylor Building, Room 257
For more information on the Medical Laboratory Science program contact Cindy Clark, Academic Advisor or Gayle Husselbee, Program Director (please see contact information below).
- Non-Utah Tech University students should first apply for UT admission then complete the application for admission to the MLS professional program and submit it along with all required documents by the application deadline.
- All the necessary details for applying to UT can be located on the Admissions website.
- Applicants will be admitted into the program without discrimination as to age, sex, creed, ethnic origin or marital status and must be able to demonstrate physical abilities sufficient to pass each course.
- Due to the unique structure and accreditation of each Medical Laboratory Science program, the Medical Laboratory Science program at Utah Tech University does not accept transfer students from other Medical Laboratory Science programs. One must apply to our program separately to be admitted.