For admission into the OTD Program at Utah Tech, you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a B.A. or B.S. degree from a regionally accredited institution or the equivalent for international students with the following prerequisites (with grade of C or higher and an overall GPA of at least 2.7).
- Prerequisite coursework must be completed at a regionally accredited institution within the past 10 years (with a required GPA at least 2.7 and no single grade lower than a C) View prerequisite courses
- All bachelor’s degree and prerequisite coursework must be completed prior to the first day of class in the Occupational Therapy curriculum.
- GRE scores are not required for admission to our program.
- To be competitive, we recommend that you have at least 20 observation hours; Please be sure to state any pertinent volunteer hours and work experience on OTCAS.
- Technical standards form (will be made available upon acceptance).
- Criminal background check**
* Please note that in addition to fees incurred from OTCAS, there is a $50 graduate application fee required by Utah Tech University.
** Can be completed between acceptance and program start.