- A current unencumbered Utah or National Paramedic Registry Certification.
- All pre-requisite courses must be completed prior to beginning the nursing program.
- All pre-requisite courses must be completed with a grade of C or higher.
- If graduation was more than three years ago, paramedics must have 1000 hours of documented paramedic work experience within the last three years.
HESI Score is valid for one year prior to the application deadline date (Fall-2nd Monday of October, Spring – Last Friday of April)
- HESI A2 Exam
- Only the HESI A2 Exam is accepted
- Test is open year-round at UT Professional Testing Center
- Out of Area? Request a Proctor at another Institution or contact UT Testing (RECOMMENDED)
- If you need remote accommodations, then please contact the Professional Testing Center at email@example.com or 435-652-7667.
- Instructions before Testing
- No substitutions (TEAS, Kaplan, other exams are not accepted)
- Test Retakes
- No limit on testing retakes per application cycle
- Wait 30-45 days in between testing sessions, if possible
- You must retake the entire HESI A2 exam even if you only scored low in one section.
- The test with the highest set of scores will be added to your application for review not the highest subject score from each test.
**Applicants may apply while completing prerequisite courses but they must all be completed before the start of the program.